Various - megahits 2001 die erste
Take That are a British five-piece vocal pop group comprising Gary Barlow, Howard Donald, Jason Orange, Mark Owen and Robbie Williams. Barlow acts as the lead singer and primary songwriter. In total, the group have had 26 top 40 singles and 16 top 5 singles in the United Kingdom alone, 11 of which have reached number 1, as well as having six number 1 albums.
Take That's dance-oriented pop tunes and soulful ballads dominated the UK charts in the first half of the 1990s, winning multiple BRIT Awards whilst also spawning two of the best selling albums of the decade with Everything Changes (which was nominated for the 1994 Mercury Prize) and their Greatest Hits album. Williams left the band in 1995 whilst the four remaining members completed their world tour and released a final single before splitting up in 1996. However, after filming a 2005 documentary and releasing a new greatest hits album, the four-piece Take That officially announced a 2006 reunion tour around the UK, entitled The Ultimate Tour. On 9 May 2006, it was announced that the group were set to record new material together once again; their fourth studio album, Beautiful World, was released in 2006 and was followed up with The Circus, in 2008. The group achieved new success as a four-piece, scoring a string of chart hits across the UK and Europe whilst taking the number of records sold to over 40 million worldwide. Williams rejoined the group in 2010, and their sixth studio album, Progress was released on 15 November of that year becoming the fastest selling album of the century whilst also making it the first album of new material to feature Take That's original line-up since their 1995 album, Nobody Else.
PLAY POWEBALL Online NOW with TheLotter PLAY POWERBALL Online NOW with WinTrillions Banner Participating States & Territories...
4K Video Downloader allows to download video, audio and subtitles from YouTube in high-quality and as fast as your computer and connection will allow. If you want that video on your iPad, iPhone or other device we've got you covered. Downloading is simple and straightforward: just copy the video link from your browser and click 'Paste Url'. Done!
Since 2006, MTV Networks Africa offices are located in Johannesburg , South Africa . Previously, the networks offices were located at MTV Networks Europe headquarters in London , United Kingdom.
Rock Bands in CT Rock Bands & Bios, Band Website Links, Rock &Roll Bands, Progressive, Country, Classic, Hard Rock, Acoustic, Alternative, Modern, Pop, …
- Sanguine Hum - What We Ask Is Where We Begin: The Song For Days Sessions
- J.J. Johnson Man And Boy
- Gondoliers - Eat Your Heart Out
- Pelussje Ft. Eddie Lemonier - Bombay
- Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky Tchaikovsky : Evgeni Svetlanov Yevgeny Svetlanov Manfred
- The Disciples And The Woodshed Dubnut
- Flux Pavilion feat. Picto Air Raid - Streets Of Rage
- Sanctify Her Death - Lacerations
- Ramshackle - Ramshackle
- Jairo - Ich Bin Fremd In Deiner Stadt
- William S. Burroughs - Curse Go Back
- Little Eva - Bee Gees The Bee Gees He's The Boy - Run To Me
- Syndicate Of Law Sol - Latino
- Duo Jos En Ronny - Duo Berry En Simone - Den Ei Draai - Wij Rijen Over De E3
- Sonotheque Oxygen
- New Horizons - The Way To Complete Relaxation
- Anne Renée - Bobby Sherman - Tout Tourne Et Tout Bouge - Run Away
- Jens Erik Og Torben - Det' Allright
- Edgard Varèse Edgar Varèse – Kent Nagano L'Œuvre De Edgar Varèse Vol. 1 1920-1927: Amériques-Offrandes-Hyperprism-Octandre-Arcana
- Vozes De Bronze - Populario No. 1